Nine Reasons to Try Microblading
Have you ever wished for perfect eyebrows? Brows you don’t have to pluck, shape, and fill in every day? Microblading may be able to make your dreams of perfect brows come true. This semi-permanent eyebrow technique is perfect for those with naturally thin eyebrows or medical conditions that lead to hair loss. Now, let’s look at nine reasons you may want to give microblading a try.
- Save Money and Money- When you consider all the money spent on products to enhance your brows and all the time you spend in front of the mirror each day to get your eyebrows just right, it’s easy to see how microblading can save you both time and money. No more eyebrow pencils, messy powders, waxing, shaping, tweezing…
- No Maintenance- After your procedure is completed and healed there is no maintenance. You’ll simply wake up every morning with the perfect brows.
- Waterproof- You can enjoy a day at the beach or pool, a steamy sauna, or a soak in a hot tub without the worry of your eyebrows washing away. And no more time-consuming touch-ups after a trip to the gym.
- Looks Natural- Thanks to the highly-trained and skilled hands of our estheticians your newly microbladed brows will look completely natural. It’s nearly impossible to tell the difference between a side-by-side comparison of a microbladed brow and a natural one.
- Long-Lasting- Microblading will give you picture-perfect brows for quite some time, up to two years as a matter of fact! What other brow treatment can boast those kinds of results?
- Safe and Effective- Microblading is a non-invasive virtually painless procedure that is completely safe and has no risk of side effects. Just perfect brows without any hassle.
- Easy Eyebrow Replacement Solution- Losing your eyebrows due to illness, chemotherapy or alopecia can lower your self-esteem. Powders, stencils, and pencils are messy, don’t look natural, and never give consistent results.
- Fast and Easy with No Downtime- A microblading session normally takes 1.5-2 hours. You can have your brows done in the morning and go right back to the office. Zero downtime means it’s perfect for busy schedules.
- Customizable- You’ll have a consultation with one of our estheticians prior to your procedure to discuss and determine the color, shape, and thickness you hope to see in your new brows. Together we’ll choose the best look for you.
If you’re ready to find out what microblading can do for you, call 972.509.1565 to schedule your consultation with a Full Spectrum Hair Salon esthetician today to begin your final quest for perfect eyebrows. You can also manage appointments by downloading our free mobile app from iTunes or Google Play. You’ll find us at 305 E Farm to Market Rd 544, #911 in Murphy.